Remote Sensing & GIS
Design and implement your small satellite mission!
The course aims at effective education of future system engineers for astronautics and their preparatory training for today’s requirements of the market. The focus is set on the design, implementation and operation of small satellite missions, as well as on state-of-the-art research on picosatellites and nanosatellites.
- Passive and active remote sensing technologies for remote sensing problem
- The Maxwell equations
- The electromagnetic spectrum
- Basic radiometric and photometric terms
- The basic equation of space remote sensing
- Types and classes of information and remore sensors
- Java programming for GIS and Geodesy
- Monitoring for environmental protection
- GIS: analytical methods. Collection of geo-based data, visualisation and research